We are pleased to announce that abstracts for the Princess Chulabhorn International Oncology Conference 2019 (PCIOC 2019), Bangkok, Thailand, August 8-9, 2019, can now be submitted on our online system.
In order to submit an abstract please register above (Right Upper Corner) or, if you are already registered please login with your old credentials. Do not hesitate to use the password recovery function in case of need.
Abstract Categories: Please select relevant category with your research as follows;
Title: maximum 20 words
The abstract title should be brief, in capital letters, and should give a clear indication of the exact nature of the research and refer to the actual content of the abstract. Do not use abbreviations in the title.
Abstract: All cancer related research (prevention, diagnostic, treatment)
maximum 300 words
Please organize the abstract body as follows:
- Materials & Methods
- DO NOT include image, table, references, title or author information in your abstract
- DO NOT use abbreviations which have not been specified first.
- DO NOT include statements such as “the results will be discussed” or “data will be presented and discussed” within your conclusion, as these are NOT acceptable.
- All presenters are expected to cover their own travel, lodging and Congress registration fees.
- All abstracts will be presented in electronic poster, except the awarded abstracts which will be presented in physical poster. Result will be notified by June 15, 2019.
- The committee will select some abstracts to be presented in Oral Session. Result will be notified by June 15, 2019.